19 September 2008


leaving-no words

miss you. need you. i do....

"let me be the monkey then" "cungs!!!
"heh mongki!" "siti!!!" " ikan asin tuh sana" "jelek! mandi giih!"
hahaha never have it in mind what those words are all about
never imagine that leaving could be really that hard....
tears lost it's use, just won't bring anything back to me. the moment to be spent more back there was gone. i once questioned myself up in the air, more and more"why am i here?"
PATHETIC. all the feelings mingled into one simple short-minded.
tried to keep in mind though, convinced myself that it was only a dream, unexpected one.
the loneliness and silence were damn perfect to create another nightmare....

"Everytime-Simple Plan"

It was three AM when you woke me up
And we jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go
Just to get away
We talked about our lives
Until the sun came up
And now I'm thinking about
How I wish I could go back

Just for one more day
One more day with you

(chorus)
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
Ever since you walked away
You left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
It's all I need: one more day with you

When the car broke down
We just kept walkin along
Til we hit this town
There was nothing there at all
But that was all okay
We spent all our money on stupid things
But if I looked back now,
I'd probably give it all away
Just for one more day
One more day with you

chorus

Now I'm sittin here, like we used to do
I think about my life
and how now there's nothing I won't do
Just for one more day
One more day with you

chorus

You walked away
Just one more day
It's all I need, just one more day with you

vooilla!!! tears started to roll down again :P

have u ever felt kind of when u're really longing something that u should not think of?
apparently, yeah i do....
it sucks me out!
miss the stupid words within our laughs. miss every silly things that we did, like there was no fear to lose any pride in front of people. and miss the silly fight for nothing!
but filling mind with those thoughts just would let me down and regret for this. here's life is tough and competitive.
friends are not something to stop u being who u are. they are there as a reminder that tells u who u are. keep relying on them which will just change them to be a giant wall that never get me through the days. dunno how gonna make it. words are easier than actions. something needs to pace me on so i wont feel the time and escape from the real world. let it just flies quickly then there will be no difference at all. and when it comes to the right time, i'll get back what's been turning away from me.

no words are better to be said. winter is really long here.
i cried silently. i cried hopelessly
nobody needs to know what is inside. lies are the best things to burst out and appear.
understanding...?
hmmph.....yeah rite, it only happens in a fairy tale.
who can actually understand another? simply a piece of joke!
dun mind if i keep it myself, coz we have lost our moment....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha... Begooo
Kan gw mase bisa bikin lo punya aibbbq...hhahahah rung-burung-rung

Hhahaha...miss u nyettthh.

U must know who i am

Nobiemon said...

haha spa lg sie yg punya burung gelo kyk lo?

udik udik

Kei said...

Miss u 2 cung! Lek! mONGKI! Siti!
Libur 2 bulan jalan yo!

Nobiemon said...

haha iya deh kei, tp jgn blg" udik ya :P